The 12.5 % MBA experience!

Some of you might be curious to know why did I not do MBA or Why I did only 12.5% or 1/8 th of it.
Yes I did it for 3 months.
I think , I was damn sure I never wanted to do MBA..There were several reasons for it.


1. The kind of society we live in , we are influenced by a lot of factors and one of them is the pressure created by society. This is like a devil , which doesnot exist. WE ourselves create it..... BCOZ everybody  does MBA these days  and furthermore  I train students to clear these MBA entrance exams so why not !


2. My parents were after my life to get married coz  25 is a high time that you get married .. My elder brother got married at the age of 23...Typical Sindhi mindset :)  I love them.. B school , I thought would be an Ideal place to pass 2 years......


3. Lets do Post Graduation... So lets do MBA.


4. I have never stayed away of home  and Hostel was a charm........


There was actually no correct reason......


So finally I thought lets give it a go... 


I wrote CAT and because I am a super stud , I did not fill any other Bschool Forms which I again and again say to my students..... IIMs only..... But out of sheer blue or Sindhi mentallity to save some money , I filled UBS Chandigarh...........as the fees is very low.... almost nill.......


As I am realtively Ok in English and quant , I cleared CAT and got calls from IIM Kand L....and ofcourse UBS.....
As I had no soild reason to do MBA and I am a superstud I did not put much in GD/PI so ovsly could not clear them....But itna bhi kharab nahi tha ki UBS na clear karoooo...Got a 3rd rank........


So I had two options . (binary) to go to UBS or not.... There were valid/rational reasons for not going there and some not so valid reasons which I have mentioned above.... 
And who wants to be rational in life....... I followed my heart....Brain thoda baaad mein use karenge...... Probably in old age....


It was a big decision ....As I was in one of the most wonderful phase of my career... 
So to leave evertyhing and go  was tough.........
But itna kaun sochta hai .............
I went there and had fun for thre months.....One night I woke up and packed my bags.... Came Back........and having fun in classes.........


Will post finer details later.....:)