What a B F !!

This post is dedicated to all my friends who didn't come with me to watch the B F! Giving different kinds of lame excuses. But I think i did the right thing by enjoying it all alone. And I have decided that I will enjoy rest of the B F's all alone myself.
It was an awesome experience nonetheless.








The finer details are as follows.

I thought 10 : 30 will be the right time to start the joy trip as it will leave good time to recuperate for the next day as I knew I will be exhausted. I planned to invest 4-5 hours in that fun. I needed some power so I took a heavy breakfast and a glass full of milk with bournvitaah!!
 
It was an awesome sight. I explored quite a bit . Saw each and every part of BF with child like enthu. I explored both Hindi as well as English. I strongly feel the hindi section is not given its due recognition . But I bought something from there as well.

Finally was exhausted . So left it with memories and a bagful.






I suggest every one that you should see as many B F's as possible.

I sincerely thanx for all the people involved in the BF i.e BOOK FAIR!!!